- All of the materials and tools necessary for deployment are stored directly in the self contained tool box. Accessories include a hammer, protective gloves and arm guards, ground stakes, wire ties and wire tie tool.
- Barbless tape option is available and designed as a deterrence against intrusion while eliminating any danger associated with sharpness of razor wire.
- The Portable RDU features front and back covers fabricated from high quality galvanized expanded metal mesh.
Features and Benefits
- Provides rapid construction of controlled, limited, and exclusion areas.
- Appropriate as a temporary barrier for emerging threats or as a permanent barrier.
- Deploys up to 75 feet (22.8m) of barbless tape or Instabarrier® barbed tape in under 30 seconds by a single person.
- Retracts quickly and efficiently for reuse and removes the potentially hazardous conditions associated with field installation of coils.
- Rugged design features heavy duty wheels, hot dip galvanized panels and powder coat finish make the portable RDU suitable for deployment in differing climates and terrain conditions.
- Lightweight, high strength and modular allowing multiple units to be easily tied together forming one continuous barrier.
- Manufactured in Hebron, Ohio U.S.A.
Asset Protection, Public Venues, Retail, Crow Control, Sidewalks, Streets, Gates, Embassies and Government Facilities, Military and Police Applications.