Maximum Security Confinement Applications
Instabarrier non-reinforced barbed tape is characterized as being the most versatile of all barbed tape products. Designed for both temporary and permanent use, it permits rapid recovery and reuse.
Single coil non-reinforced concertina 30″ in diameter are fabricated from steel. Each roll consists of 101 coil loops with pairs of loops alternately spot welded together at five locations around the circumference.
Cluster of four needle sharp barbs are located 4′ o.c. along the spiral turns. Non-reinforced concertinas are only available in stainless steel.
Features & Benefits
- Perimeter security products
- The most versatile of all barbed tape products
- Deploys tangle free for fast installation for both temporary and permanent use
- Permits rapid recovery and reuse
- Punched with offset barbs for greater entanglement and psychological deterrence
- Single coil stainless steel non-reinforced concertina diameters of 24″, 30″, 40″, 60″
- Tape material: stainless steel
Tape Material: 301 Stainless Steel | 1.21″ wide prior to forming
Barb Length/Spacing/Offset: 2.5″ (+/-.10″) tip/tip | 4″ on center | alternately offset .15″ – .45″
Uses: ground barrier for maximum security confinement, prisons, detention facilities, nuclear generating plants, petroleum/chemical storage, refiners, nuclear weapons storage, etc.
|NSN||DIAMETER||COIL LOOPS||COIL MATERIAL||STRIP CABLE||WELDS||LOOP SPACING||YIELD||PKG.||ASTM F 1910 ITEM#